You are invited!
For those new to Columbia Heights, we trust that you will find us to be a friendly congregation that is eager to help you feel welcome and wanted!
We offer a worship experience that seeks to bring the worshiper into an intimate experience with God through praise choruses and hymns, people's testimonies of God's working in their lives, prayer, and the teaching of practical truths from the Word of God.
- Family Bible Hour: 9:30 a.m.
- Worship Service: 10:45 a.m.
For all other events, refer to our calendar. Child care is provided.
New to CHBC?
Take a look around our site to get a rough idea of what we're about. Of course, we'd much rather get to know you face-to-face! But let's see if the website can't help answer some of your more basic questions:
- How do I get to CHBC?
- The Directions page eagerly awaits you with personalized directions to our meeting location.
- I'd like to know more about what your church believes.
- Naturally. Find your way to the Doctrine section of the site. You'll find copies of the two documents (besides the Bible) that best represent the fundamental principles to which we hold.
- Is there anything happening at CHBC besides Sunday services?
- You bet. But as long as we're talking about Sundays, scroll back up the page you're reading to see our Sunday schedule. All other events can be found on our Calendar page, from Bible studies to barbeques.
Hope that helps. If you've got any more questions, we'd be more than happy to talk to you about them. Our senior pastor, Ben Jacobs, can be reached at (208) 433-9622. You'll also find a clickable email link at the bottom of every page.